Friday, August 7, 2009

Just a few pics

Just a few pictures to show how big T is getting! She is crawling like a pro & she can now pull herself up! She LOVES pulling up & is just as proud as we are:) She stayed with my mom for a week while we were in Mexico for my sister's wedding (which was BEAUTIFUL!) I did better than i thought i would...once i got there. My mom said she did great! I think she slept better over there than she does at home;) It was crazy to see how much she changed in just the 1 week we were away from her. She's even starting to throw little fits, especially when she doesn't want to be held, you know, the crying w/out tears kind...YAY! :) It's hard to believe she's going to be a year old in a little over 2 months! We've even started thinking about her party! It's most likely going to be Halloween themed...or the Golden Girls, which seems to be her favorite show! HA:-) (She takes after me & her great-grandma Evelyn on that one!) I'll keep ya posted:)


Petting my mom & Russ's dog Lola:)


Standing up & grabbing for anything w/in reach.


Standing up & proud !


Such a big girl!


Sweet little spaghetti face:)


My blue-eyed girl...with incredibly long eyelashes!


At the doc's for her 9 month check up. (19lbs. 1 oz., 27 1/4")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(I had to add a pic of the wedding!) My sister Niki & new brother-in-law Adam!!!!
Congratulations again guys, we couldn't be happier for you two!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: