Friday, October 3, 2008

Some sad news...

My Grandma Evelyn passed away last night. She had cancer for a while so it is kind of a blessing in disguise i guess you could say. That still doesn't prepare you for the loss! I will miss her tremendously and i wish she would've been able to meet her great-granddaughter Tanner. I know she'll be watching (and beaming) from above. I realize she is in a much better place though and she is not suffering anymore. May you rest in peace Grandma, we love you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still no baby yet:-) We are just waiting until Tanner decides to make her debut. I'll be 39 weeks this Tuesday. I still feel SO unorganized as i haven't experienced that "nesting" thing yet. I mean, the nursery is ready but i still feel like there is something i'm forgetting. Is this normal?

I had an appt. for fetal monitoring today and everything is fine. They measured the fluid and it's normal and so is her heartrate and her movement so that made me feel good:-) I just can't wait to meet the little "soccer player" that i've been carrying around (that's what she feels like anyway, she's got some kicks:-)

No comments: